[lit-ideas] Re: The end?

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 01:36:06 -0000

Why Brian you're almost as tiresome as Lawrence.

My suggestion is that you would say that global warming, most especially the
scientific assessment of it, is actually a UN conspiracy. (But of course you
knew that.) The notion feeds into a couple of perceived antogonisms that you
might adhere to. No doubt you'll now say that you have nothing against the UN
and that you believed in global warming all along.

Simon