[lit-ideas] Re: The Strident Voice of Defeat

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:22:50 -0600

: )

Let me pervert something Martha Graham once said of dancing: "If I could tell you what it meant, I wouldn't have to dance it" -- if I could tell you what it meant, I wouldn't have to say it.

Mike Geary
always a Catholic
in Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>