[lit-ideas] Re: The Strident Voice of Defeat

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:22:53 EST

Now that hurts.  It really, really does.  Pain way down  deep.  And now I see
the light.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: The Strident
Voice of Defeat  Date: 1/11/2007 3:35:47 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:

Metaphor and symbolism  are very much one of my natural modes of
communication.   I’m still  not convinced that communication is one of your
modes of
communication.
Lawrence