[lit-ideas] Re: The Strident Voice of Defeat

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:21:00 -0000

I'd be up for the exercise providing one side kept from telling the other side exactly what it is they think (or exactly what the other side thinks they think). If we can eliminate this exercise (which usually takes up a good third to a half of the discussion) I'm sure we could whittle away the relevant facts enough to get to the heartwood.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>