[lit-ideas] Re: The Strident Voice of Defeat

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:58:16 EST

Okay, 'scuse please.  Will someone apply formal logic to this?   It really
should come from someone well-versed in the current world of  philo....

"Our war is against Militant Islam"

"Hussein had nothing to do with Militant Islam"

"Therefore attacking Hussein is part of the war on Militant Islam"

Julie Krueger
deciding to just watch tv -- what the hell