[lit-ideas] Re: The Strident Voice of Defeat

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:53:11 EST

I'm thinking that for Lawrence, 9/11 and Militant Islam are very small
pieces in a jigsaw puzzle.  I'm thinking that for him (correct me if I'm
wrong,
Lawrence....not that that needed to be said) a global "Pan-Arab" vs  "Western"
war merely includes some battle players (never mind that there are  Persians,
secularists, religious extremists, etc.).

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: The Strident
Voice of Defeat  Date: 1/11/2007 4:54:13 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_Ursula@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just how many times do you have to be told that  Saddam Hussein had
nothing to do with 9/11 or with Militant Islam? This  makes no moral
difference to you?

Ursula