[lit-ideas] Re: The Final Finger of Fate

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:04:40 -0500

Didn't mean to send that so fast.

You'll also note in that same message that I told of 4th & 5th graders questioning the compatability of free will with an all merciful God. I don't see how there can be such a thing as free will -- as I've said so many times in this arena -- but we have no choice except to live as though we're free in our choices. Thankfully the variables are so multitudinous that we never suspect we had to choose what we did.

Mike Geary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>