[lit-ideas] Re: The Final Finger of Fate

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:41:25 -0400

This would seem to make sense.  It leaves the question of what is energy
and what happens to it at death.  I remember being disappointed when I
thought string theory was going to explain the mystery of the universe.  As
John Wager almost said, I wonder how long that would be a headline story
before Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took center stage again.
  .