[lit-ideas] Re: "The Causal Theory of Perception"

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:55:09 -0700

Paul Stone wrote, re my denial of ever having sent an obituary of Rogers Albritton to PHILOSOP

I think the one JLS is thinking of is yours from June 10, 2002 to
Phil-Lit which you DID post, and which did end with the aforementioned
quote about him being 'gay' as JL puts it.

Here is the obit:

Thanks, Paul. I almost wrote that I'd never sent an obituary of Albritton anywhere, so I lucked out on a technicality. JL was right, for all intents and purposes.

So, I should apologize to him. (Implicature to follow.)

Robert Paul