[lit-ideas] Re: "The Causal Theory of Perception"

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:33:55 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/2009 5:55:37 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
rpaul@xxxxxxxx writes:
Paul. I almost wrote that I'd  never sent an obituary of
Albritton anywhere, so I lucked out on a  technicality.

----

And you'd say Heloise was overinformative?

Some time ago I was googling myself, and apparently I'm in hard copy of a
publication called

PHILOSOPHY PATHWAYS.

The cover of the magazine reads, "Tragic death of Rogers Albritton" or
something.

Contributor: me. (But I never sent it to them; they took it from  online).

What is fabulous is that since I had omitted that bit about the sister
outing him ex-post-mortum I would think the readers of Philosophy Pathways may
think he (Rogers) was 'straight'. Ah well.

Is it overinformative to say that the Chancellor of USA is a female?
Or that the President is married to an African-American? I don't think  so!

(Or that JL is an idiot?)

-- Geary: comment on your poems, "Where I live, live 5 feral boys". "Feral
cats" they are no more if you are feeding them.

World-wearily,

Cheers,

JL Speranza
   Imperia