[lit-ideas] Re: The Arab question

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:53:40 +0100

Agreed. Yet students, especially high school students,
are a captive audience for whatever haywire ideology their teachers promote

agreed. And I'd also agree there are some teachers who can't be made to 'balance'. So external scrutiny's important. .

Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>