[lit-ideas] Re: So GOP stands for?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 14:47:11 EST

First smile I've had today.  I think this is why I keep on the  list-serve.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: So GOP stands
for?  Date: 11/5/2006 1:29:49 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_wokshevs@xxxxxxx
(mailto:wokshevs@xxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) , _stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Sent on:
Quoting Steve Chilson  <stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

snip
> I'm reminded
> that  almost no matter the opinion one expresses, there will be a counter
>  opinion.
snip

I don't think so.

Walter C.  Okshevsky