[lit-ideas] Re: So GOP stands for?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 22:21:37 -0500

Yes.  The emotions rule.  The intellect is useless.  The poor CI is a
conceit, something humans pat themselves on the back over in their need to
feel superior to animals even as they slaughter the animals and each other.
Obviously you don't subscribe to the CI either, otherwise the assumption is
that you too like to be told you've lost your mind.  Do unto others ...
unfortunately, that's exactly what we do do.  Look at that jerk comedian
from Seinfeld.  He has hate (he got it from somewhere), so he gives hate.
Etc. etc.