[lit-ideas] Re: So GOP stands for?

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 22:23:45 -0500

My response didn't go to the list again, it went to Irene. But it doesn't matter. (For the record, folks, I don't subscribe to deontological ethics). Speaking of not speaking of the CI, I just remembered I have a picture of stuffed Jeremy Bentham (the fake one -- that's what happened after a some school kids used his head as a football) from my trip to London.

Erin

no matter. (For the record, I don't subscribe to deontological ethics). Speaking of not speaking of the CI, I think I have a picture of the fake stuffed Jeremy Bentham

Quoting Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Of course you don't get it.  The CI is your bread and butter and I'm saying
it's a bunch of hooey.