[lit-ideas] Re: Serious vs Modern

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:33:25 -0800

...something very mysterious is happening. You say "A search
for 'Phil Enns' turns up Time, Space,Truth, Meaning, and Beauty: a Modern
Approach." I have just tried searching both Amazon.com and Powells.com, and
both tell me that they cannot find this item.

I've found that Amazon queries sometimes lead to strange results, especially during the holidays. Powell's is notoriously unreliable (also dusty); they probably have a number of copies stored in their Quimby Street warehouse.

I'd keep trying, if I were you.

Robert Paul