[lit-ideas] Re: SUNDAY POEM

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:49:20 -0400

Mike - You probably took two minutes to write this Sunday Poem, but you're
good. Your psalm is filled with pleasing sounds -- alliteration, internal
rhymes, pleasing and humorous visual imagery that twists and turns. I just
wish this were more fleshed out. You almost make it sound like William Blake
has moved to Tennessee. I've been saving your poetry. I'd like more of it.
Stan Spiegel