[lit-ideas] Re: NYTimes.com Article: Wal-Mart, a Nation Unto Itself

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judyevans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 00:31:50 +0100

Oh dear.  Saddam was a tyrant who tortured political dissidents.  Bush is a
dangerous man with far too much power over US citizens and others, but, he
can be voted out.

{Hey, people: there's a new dodgy election mechanism in Florida... .)

> Wal-malt, is
>a product of bring down the middle class--eg..low prices--low wages--now
you
>who have retired say hmmm

I've retired, you little bigot.

>---those of you in you twenties and thirties
>say---" WOW I CAN"T afford this apartmentby my self..

So where do you live, Josey?

Judy Evans
jaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx