[lit-ideas] Re: Obama Critique from Hanson

  • From: "veronica caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:02:20 -0400

Robert: For what it's worth, one can still buy TR T-shirts.

Thanks Robert. If I wore shirts with logos, I would certainly buy one. I am very fond of TR because he gave us the national parks and his trust busting was wonderful.

Lack of trust busting I think is at the root of much of our problems, as in, "we must give enormous amounts of money to banks, because they are too big to fail." I believe that to be true, but why would government let them get so big? Never mind. It's a rhetorical question.

Veronica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Paul" <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>