[lit-ideas] Re: Obama Critique from Hanson

  • From: "veronica caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:48:05 -0400

Eric: Yet that creepy, false
marketing of Obama has worked to his disadvantage.
People naturally sense something "authoritarian"
about branding an administration as though it were
a soft drink.

Have you not heard about the continual call for "re-branding" the Republican Party until the last three weeks when they hit the jackpot death panels? It's all I have heard since November.

Veronica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>