[lit-ideas] Nuclear Responsibility and Iran

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:53:23 -0500

>> SSWM-Enviro was a great move. It will become the next Petz.com of Mexico. Eric, you nasty elasmobranch! I totally admire the way you leveraged your purchases and crushed those Swiss investors...

Your call, Nippy. We were talking about Mike. You know, the Skipper? He's all over the place lately. He can't believe his entire world view is based on misinformation and can't face it sober. Get this, he wanted to send me Webcam photos last night; drunk as usual, he was going to open sixty pickles jars in a row with his toes. Some record he was after. What a tool! But I like the guy anyway. You know what they say, "fool me once you earn respect, fool me twice I'm a jerk." I just wish he wasn't so much himself.

And Andreas, what Liberal hellhole did that transgendered Jane Fonda wannabe slouch from? He's brilliant, but then so is a gas explosion.

Anyway, thanks for the kudos on the buyout.