[lit-ideas] Re: Nuclear Responsibility and Iran

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:59:52 -0500

This takes the cake, Lawrence. "Leftists" as a slur wasn't good enough. Now we're insurgents?

Lawrence wrote:
Can we be prevented from keeping the peace, countering the rogue states and disruptive influences of the world? Yes, we can. We have an insurgency here in the U.S. that seeks its destruction. Where it is in our National Interest to be strong, they would have us weak. Where we exert force against disruptive influences in the world, they favor and support those disruptive influences.