[lit-ideas] Re: Nuclear Responsibility and Iran

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 23:46:43 -0800

From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Notice, however, that neither Andreas nor Irene distanced themselves. Notice that we have heard nothing from them to indicate that I have them wrong and that they are loyally hoping that America defeats its enemies.

Lawrence, I didn't respond because what you said was so ludicrous.

Why should I respond to your statements? What's the point? You'll just say more disconnected stuff.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com