[lit-ideas] Re: Not in the USA??

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:07:26 -0500

Steven:
<Surely we can't be headed down this path??>

Surely we are. This administration and its minions are determined to have a
theocratic dictatorship.  And people who think they are nuts, in my
opinion, are not paying sufficient attention.  I first started thinking
this, on a mild level, when I saw Tom DeLay's thugs intimidate the election
workers in Fla. recounting votes in 2000. It reminded me of Hitler's putsch
(sp?) in Munich.  Since that event, I have now concluded that they intended
to leave this legacy on the courts and with conservative Republican
dominance with decades to come.  That I think will lead to civil war.
Again.

Veronica