[lit-ideas] Re: Not in the USA??

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:11:19 -0500

At 04:58 PM 3/31/2005, you wrote:
>What IS it with the timing of these things?  I woke this morning to  CNN's
>informing me they were dropping like flies -- Schaivo, the Pope,
>Jerry  .....and
>the total irony of the Christian stances on feeding tubes and life and  death

What kills me is that devout Christians CARE so much about people dying.
Why care, you are going to a 'better place'. Why hang on? What kind of
message is his popeness sending?

>.....Moral Majority my, er, foot.  And btw, what in the blazes did  Indonesia
>do to piss God off so much?  It's been a weird, weird day.

And on Christmas and Easter. hmmmm conspiracy theorists would have a field
day.

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada