[lit-ideas] Re: Not in the USA??

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:12:03 EST

>>And  on Christmas and Easter. hmmmm conspiracy theorists would have a field

day.>>
Well, now that you mention it......

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Not in the USA??
Date: 3/31/05 4:12:18 P.M. Central Standard Time  From: _pas@xxxxxxxxx
(mailto:pas@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At 04:58 PM 3/31/2005, you wrote:
>What IS  it with the timing of these things?  I woke this morning to   CNN's
>informing me they were dropping like flies -- Schaivo, the Pope,
>Jerry  .....and
>the total irony of the Christian stances on  feeding tubes and life and
death

What kills me is that devout  Christians CARE so much about people dying.
Why care, you are going to a  'better place'. Why hang on? What kind of
message is his popeness  sending?

>.....Moral Majority my, er, foot.  And btw, what in the  blazes did
Indonesia
>do to piss God off so much?  It's been a  weird, weird day.

And on Christmas and Easter. hmmmm conspiracy theorists  would have a field
day.

Paul  Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada