[lit-ideas] Re: Movie

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:22:18 -0700

>Julie Krueger
>on too much anti-histimines and decongestants.
  ck: This could be another thread. It's allergy season, unless you're like me
and have chronic allergies. So, from one who knows, you *can* overdose on
antihistimines and decongests. In fact, I did it last spring. Blew my system on
OTC benedryl (too many) with chlortrimeton, since nothing was helping and I was
sneezing nonstop. Literally. And what happens when you OD on this stuff? Your
bod gets rid of it, you feel lousy for a few days, and you relent and see the
doc for prescription meds. Zyrtec in the morning and Singulair at night are
controlling my histimines pretty nicely.

  Carol