[lit-ideas] Re: Milk

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:09:26 -0700

Andreas, you've got my curiosity is up.  What should we know about cow's
milk?  Other than it was designed for cows and is full of sat fat and most
likely antibiotics and should not bet given to babies, what's wrong with
it?  I put it in coffee and I do eat nonfat yogurt.  What would you suggest?

Cows release gas. The methane in cows is a significant part of global warming.

By 2167, the earth will be a wasteland and humanity reduced to a struggle for survival, all caused by Andy's unrepentant use of cream in his coffee.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com