[lit-ideas] Milk

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 21:44:51 -0400

Andreas, you've got my curiosity is up.  What should we know about cow's
milk?  Other than it was designed for cows and is full of sat fat and most
likely antibiotics and should not bet given to babies, what's wrong with
it?  I put it in coffee and I do eat nonfat yogurt.  What would you suggest?

Andy