[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot and Anger

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 15:23:08 -0500

At 03:16 PM 1/3/2007, you wrote:
It occurs to me that if I were a believer in and defender of the rightness (even necessity) of the Bush administration's policy in Iraq, I'd find this whole debacle (and surrounding media circus) a tiny bit embarrassing and would insist that it didn't interest me. Just as Bush, himself, did by saying that he'd gone to bed at 9pm (Crawford time) and had no comment on the matter.

He goes to bed at 9 p.m.? No wonder he has no CLUE about what happens in this world.

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada