[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot and Anger

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 17:48:57 -0000

"And yes...yes...yes...I am indeed advocating vaporizing and
killing terrorists. Every single one. It would be fine if
not even their bones remained."

Who gets to define who is or isn't a terrorist? And does their cause matter? Does their religion? Where might this stop Eric?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>