[lit-ideas] Re: Let's talk about our vehicles ?

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 19:08:18 -0230

> > On 22. Jul 2006, at 05:08, Robert Paul wrote:
> but about motorcycles I have certain
> reservations, ones having more to do with practical reasoning than with
> the Catergorical Imperative

False dichotomy. The C.I. identifies the necessary and sufficient conditions of
the moral rightness of practical reasoning. Erin could have told us that
herself but, of course, now that she's a recent scholarship winner - actually a
double scholarship winner - she may not deign to communicate any longer with us
low-life on this List any more.

Volvos Forever
(so long as the leather seats are heated!)

Walter O.
In a mostly cold but warm-hearted environment