[lit-ideas] Re: Lee Harvey Oswald & the Liberal Crack-Up

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 21:44:43 -0700

Lawrence writes:

It's not a success yet, but the Leftist & Islamist descriptions of its being a debacle are absurd.

Oh, c'mon. It's you who makes absurd statements. This morning, you challenged me to prove that Shiites wanted the USA to leave Iraq.

I gave you a series of links to polls that show 70-80% of Shiites want the USA
to leave.

Your response? None.

Where do you get the idea that Shiites want the USA to stay? Any basis for that? It's your turn: prove your statement.

As for who is "anti-American", well, where do we start? The top people at the CIA and major Republicans are being indicted for bribery (money and sex) in return for squandering money for the war effort. How does that help our troops?

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com