[lit-ideas] Re: Lee Harvey Oswald & the Liberal Crack-Up

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 10:11:14 -0700

How very convenient for you to dismiss everyone as conspiracy nuts. A majority of Americans are against Bush, the war in Iraq is a complete disaster, Bush let New Orleans be destroyed, the GOP is festering with scandals and massive corruption... but that's just Bush haters, unamericans, and conspiracy nuts.

Is there a name for the opposite of conspiracy nuts? Someone who insists on his belief, despite all evidence and rational thought? Who either distorts or selectively reads history, or just ignores whatever is inconvenient? What's the name for that?

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>