[lit-ideas] Re: Is Hizbollah a Resistance Organization or not?

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 21:23:01 -0700

Lawrence wrote:

The Lit-Ideas Leftists aren't as articulate but side with Omar, Syria and Hizbollah. I haven't seen any of them siding with Israel.

Lawrence, do you mean whether we side with the Israeli people, or the government of Israel?

Today, 12 people in Israel died in rocket attacks. That's horrible. I side with the people in both Israel and Lebanon and this ridiculous, meaningless war should stop instantly.

I don't side with the warmongers in control of Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Iran, and the White House. They are idiots who only care about power and money. All the talk of patriotism and defense and peace is just crap that they use to make money and get others to die.

I don't see you siding with the people of the world. You constantly take the side of warmongers. Where are you? Constructive peace or endless narcissistic war?

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com