[lit-ideas] Re: Irene's experiment...

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:21:38 -0400

Ursula, with all due respect, I find this condescending and ridiculous.
No, I never ever smile or have fun or find anything funny or see beauty in
anything and never ever experience joy.  Nothing ever shivers my timbers
and I have no sense of humor at all.  I will take your advice and begin to
appreciate how wondrous the world is because the Iraqis are at this very
moment finding a glimpse of beauty in the hell we created for them.  I will
begin to appreciate that nothing needs to be understood and no changes need
to be made except to bring on more of the same.

Now that that's settled, I need to get back to work and stop wasting my
time.