[lit-ideas] Re: Irene's experiment...

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 13:40:55 -0400

I notice you didn't respond to my response.  Just to your examples, which I
said were good but did not address the basic issue that society is anti-life,
exceptions notwithstanding, and certainly there are exceptions.  But then, you
voted for Bush (a vote for Nader was a vote for Bush), so of course you would
think that the government is doing a stellar job.  Maybe even in need of
downsizing.

Also, you say things like "You amaze me" and "A pity [you're so warped]" and
then call me haughty.  BTW, do you think genocide is a silly concept?  I don't
think that's what Stan meant, but it is what he said.  Kind of puts Ahmadinejad
into a bit more of a perspective I think.