[lit-ideas] Re: Irene's experiment...

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:18:24 -0400

Sounds great, as usual.  Now some examples.  From anywhere you choose,
television, radio, medical care, government, shopping malls, you name it.
Give me some examples of how society, I think the word is appropriate,
affirms life.

Regarding success, saying people with half a brain resist prefab values
also sounds good.  But where are these people and what are they
substituting for prefab values?