[lit-ideas] Re: Iran (2), First Front

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 19:49:08 -0500

Lawrence, can you please supply examples of what Marxist Liberal Democrats
are.  Can you supply some specifics?  I honestly don't know what you're
talking about.  Truly, I'm not being difficult.

Also, I agree with you that Islamists are dangerous people.  But, starting
a war against them will only make them more dangerous and weaken us.  How
did the U.S. act when we were attacked by Japan?  Or when we were attacked
by OBL?  Attacking them will galvanize them, motivate them against us, get
their adrenaline flowing.  Does that not matter to you?  In addition to
which, maybe we'll knock out their plants and maybe we won't.  What we need
to do is become independent of their oil, and we're not doing that at all.

America.
> It is not an America that is passing away because it has never been
America.