[lit-ideas] Re: Hezbollah is here in U.S.

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:07:22 -0700

Some of your comments, Irene, are on the surface so absurd that I shake my
head.  Do you really think that Islamists terrorists aren't interested in
causing us harm.  You say "war, war, war," and I think "dumb, dumb, dumb."
We are at war with international terrorism.  Al Quaeda is one terrorist
group.  Hezbollah is another.  Al Queada began in Afghanistan.  Hezbollah
began in Iran.

Your statements are so inept I can't believe you read the article.

Lawrence

From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/MichelleMalkin/2006/07/19/hezbollah_is_he
re

> This would only be a surprise to those who think that Hezbollah is a
native

> Lebanese guerilla force solely concerned with attacking Israel.

Oh, great. Another "terriers are hiding under our beds" hysteria.

War, war, war. That's really the only thing you want. You don't really care
why. Just war.

yrs,

andreas

www.andreas.com