[lit-ideas] Re: Hezbollah is here in U.S.

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:11:57 -0400

I guess you seen one leftist, you seen them all, all those peaceniks look the
same.  It's funny how nobody was talking about Hezbollah attacking the U.S.
before Israel invaded Lebanon, so effective is war in creating peace.  If they
are here, what are the chances they and other terror groups just walked in
across the border alongside the Mexicans?  Not a chance, right?  Think if we
had put our efforts into closing the borders instead of creating a terror haven
in Iraq, think things might be different?  Lawrence, just wondering, what do
you think is responsible for Bush's sudden shift to using diplomacy with Iran
and North Korea?

From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> http://www.townhall.com/columnists/MichelleMalkin/2006/07/19/hezbollah_is_here
>

> This would only be a surprise to those who think that Hezbollah is a native
> Lebanese guerilla force solely concerned with attacking Israel.

Oh, great. Another "terriers are hiding under our beds" hysteria.

War, war, war. That's really the only thing you want. You don't really care
why. Just war.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com