[lit-ideas] Re: Help?

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:47:40 -0400

I will do this, because you ask and because it will be fun to hear your
Scottish accent.  One of my great friends keeps saying
"wee" everything.  I think you might not find takers though because there
is a wonderful PBS series on Lewis and Clark and there is a lot to see.  I
have been watching a series on the history of Britain that is just breath
taking.  It is so exciting to see the places where so much has happened.

Veronica