[lit-ideas] Re: Help

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lou F. Caton" <lcaton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:03:31 +0000

Hello Lou

I had a very similar problem -- the freelists software seems flawed in
the extreme -- all I can offer you is my carbon-based sympathy and a
suggestion you filter the posts till something is sorted out

Lou F. Caton> Dear List,

Lou F. Caton> Please excuse this intrusion.  I have
Lou F. Caton> tried to "unsubscribe"  this list
Lou F. Caton> three times by using the associated web-site:
Lou F. Caton> http://www.andreas.com/faq-lit-ideas.html

Lou F. Caton>  I've also emailed Andreas Ramos
Lou F. Caton> directly.  I get back automated notes that
Lou F. Caton> claim the command was successful;
Lou F. Caton> however, the messages from members just
Lou F. Caton> keep on coming. Help. Can any
Lou F. Caton> carbon-based organism out there do me a favor
Lou F. Caton> and unsubscribe me?  my email is lcaton@xxxxxxxxxxx

Lou F. Caton> Many thanks!

Lou F. Caton> lou

--