[lit-ideas] Re: Help?

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:09:20 -0700

   I'm told that the grant covers everything, so the series will cost your
station nothing, nada, zero.  They just have to contact Morgan Holm or Eve
Epstein at Oregon Public Radio.

Can you give us better contact information? A URL, email, or phone number?

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ritchie" <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>