[lit-ideas] Re: Help

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:04:01 EST

Andreas is out of town until Thursday -- I'm sure he'll respond to your  plea
soon after that.

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Help  Date:
12/17/04 12:03:52 PM Central Standard Time  From:
_judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lcaton@xxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lcaton@xxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
Hello Lou

I had a very similar problem --  the freelists software seems flawed in
the extreme -- all I can offer you is  my carbon-based sympathy and a
suggestion you filter the posts till something  is sorted out

Lou F. Caton> Dear List,

Lou F. Caton>  Please excuse this intrusion.  I have
Lou F. Caton> tried to  "unsubscribe"  this list
Lou F. Caton> three times by using the  associated web-site:
Lou F. Caton>  http://www.andreas.com/faq-lit-ideas.html

Lou F. Caton>  I've  also emailed Andreas Ramos
Lou F. Caton> directly.  I get back  automated notes that
Lou F. Caton> claim the command was  successful;
Lou F. Caton> however, the messages from members just
Lou  F. Caton> keep on coming. Help. Can any
Lou F. Caton> carbon-based  organism out there do me a favor
Lou F. Caton> and unsubscribe me?   my email is lcaton@xxxxxxxxxxx

Lou F. Caton> Many thanks!

Lou  F. Caton> lou

--