[lit-ideas] Re: Fwd: Re: Pound's treason

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 10:50:53 +0000

This is correct, although if one were to look at history T S Eliot was
anti-Semitic of the very traditional sort (generated by his Christian beliefs),
while the period in which Pound developed in views (see e.g. “con usura”) is
marked by different strains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijv9Kpb1kHs