[lit-ideas] Re: English Pubic Schools

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:33:11 -0500

Marlena, you're just getting abusive, that's all.  The fact is you're not
saying that hitting children is always wrong, all the time.  You're not saying
that if no children ever got hit, no children would ever be abused.  Be as
abusive in response as you like, but categorical nonviolelnce is not a concept
you are promoting.  And you didn't answer the hypotheticals.