[lit-ideas] Re: English Pubic Schools

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:59:54 -0500

Would you hit your dog or cat to teach it something?   Maybe all you'd
teach it is to be afraid of you?  It's unfortunate that the only way we can
teach children not to have tantrums is to hit them.  Doesn't sound real
rational, but a whole bunch of people love it.  I'll teach you to hit.
Whack.  Whatever.