[lit-ideas] Re: Don't Panic

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 21:08:58 -0600

Disingenuous is a mild way to put it. It is character assassination. Have any of the Leftists on Lit-Ideas ever called the Jihadis racists for declaring war on the Jews (who actually are a race) or Americans (who are predominantly white)? I'm not aware of any instance.

This appears to me like another instance where liberals are interested in winning the "caring" race. They love to talk about how much they care. They care about the downtrodden. They care about minorities. They care about charity. Who Really Cares by Arthur Brooks destroys the notion that liberals actually act instead of just talk concerning charity. An extended excerpt from his book.

~Brian

On Jan 12, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Paul Stone wrote:

A half, a quarter, hey, what's the difference. Lots of little brown
bodies ya know.

except... islam is NOT a race and to make this a 'racism' issue is disingenuous. It's not about 'brown' people. It's clearly an ideological struggle. Just because MOST of the people who are hoodwinked into believing in it are brown, doesn't make this a brown issue.

note: millions are clearly NOT brown