[lit-ideas] Re: Don't Panic

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:02:56 -0600

Apparently so tedious that you complained twice that I hadn't replied yet. There has been a standard location for the Delete key on keyboards for some time now. I propose to you that employing it is a better use of your time than replying that you either aren't reading a post you aren't interested in or suggesting I might enjoy the site of a Jewish holocaust denying bigot.

Brian

On Jan 13, 2007, at 9:20 PM, Robert Paul wrote:

You'd be amusing if you weren't so tedious. Here's a website you might enjoy.

http://www.davidduke.com/?p=473