[lit-ideas] Re: Defending Offense.

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:00:05 -0800

Eric,

David should also listen to the Islamists, for they don't want their
original country back.  That was a little tiny nomadic area.  They want all
the land they conquered.  The want Israel but they also want Andalusia.
Spain might have a problem with David's suggestion.  Beyond that they want
to go on conquering.  They want wherever it is that David lives as well. Not
right away, of course.  They'll settle for Israel and then Andalusia after
that, but in a few years, maybe even after David is dead, they'll want it.

Unless we don't follow David's suggestion and stand up to them.

Lawrence